A hell lot of crap. Believe me, there’s a lot more going inside our heads that too, when hugs are so uncommon and overrated in India.
A little insight of it is what I’ve mentioned below.
(In view of hugging a close female friend/ a lover)
- Should I stoop down a bit more to hug her or my chest level is fine to her?
- Damn God, she smells awesome.
- Her hair smells better than my whole deo.
- She’s so soft and tender. What’s she made up of, cotton?
- Should I be hugging her for more or is this it?
- Do I smell bad?
- Should I hold her a bit more tight or a bit loose?
- What will I do after the hug, what will i say, how will I face her?
- Where should I hold her, shoulders or waist?
- I guess she wouldn’t mind rubbing her back, to make her feel good, I hope she won’t get me wrong.
- Am I strong enough for her?
- Will we kiss after the hug? (biggest wonder)
- Is she too thinking all this as I am?
The list says more or less about how we feel when a girl hugs us. It’s the best feeling to get hugged and believe me, hugs can do wonders.
Thank you and keep hugging your beloved ones, it works, always.