Don’t say I love you to her, don’t say that you won’t ever leave her. She doesn’t deserves this, not from you.
Don’t say it when you don’t mean it.
Under no conditions, praise her just for the heck of it. When you do, mean it more than you say.
- Tell her she was ugly the last time you met her and that her last night’s behavior was a total nuisance.
- Tell her that she has a bad sense of humour and that her jokes are cranky.
- Tell her that her English is bad and how she sounds funny with it.
- Tell her that she doesn’t sings well and that her voice is squeaky and childish.
- Tell her that she’s a “kanjoos” and that she’s cheap at times.
- Tell her that you didn’t like it the last night when she was arrogant and didn’t call back.
- DON’T TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER WHEN YOU’RE NOT SURE ABOUT IT.
- Don’t tell her she is beautiful just as a time pass.
- Don’t say she means the world to you when you’re still not having a vision for yourself.
- Don’t say that you would never leave her, when you don’t know how to stay.
- Don’t compare her with other girls which you might be doing on her back.
- Don’t think of her as an entity or a chance in your life, she’s not a trial dress.
- Don’t carry it forward if all you see in future is a full stop.
- Don’t play with her as you want your sisters not to be played by anyone else.
- Treat her right or leave her bright.
TELL HER (only if you mean it)
- Tell her how she’s an imperfect entity in this world like everyone else is.
- Tell her she was ugly the last time you met her and who cares and that her last night’s behaviour was a total nuisance but you still love her.
- Tell her that she has a bad sense of humour and that her jokes are cranky but you can laugh on all her PJs as she wants your smile only and so do you.
- Tell her that her English is bad and how she sounds funny with it and how you adore it.
- Tell her that she doesn’t sings well and that her voice is squeaky and childish and how still you want to hear it for lifelong.
- Tell her that she’s a “kanjoos” and that she’s cheap at times and how she looks lovely and cute when she bargains.
- Tell her that you didn’t like the last night when she was arrogant and didn’t call back and how you waited for it all night.
- Tell her that in spite of all the differences you guys have, you’re ready for her, to be with her, to give every bit of you to her.
Tell her how she’s the only thing you ever wished to see, to hear, to love, to adore, to cheer, to preserve and most importantly to respect.
Tell her that you’re telling this to her because she has started meaning so much in your life that you fear her losing. I assure you if you tell her all this the right way, you’ll win her, for yourself.
JUST LOVE HER RIGHT. ANY WOMAN NEEDS JUST THAT.
P.S.: THE WOMAN YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT WHILE READING THIS ANSWER DOESN’T NEEDS ANY FAKE WORDS FROM YOU.JUST BE YOU AND BELIEVE ME, IF IT’S TRUE AND SHE REALLY MEANS TO YOU, IT WILL COME FROM WITHIN YOU. THE DEEPEST OF THE CORNER OF YOUR HEART WILL SPEAK IT OUT FOR YOU.