The world seems to nudge you and then judge you on every step you make, every breath you take. Some of the facts that I know about are:
- Being a Muslim, you’ll be the first suspect in a crowd. (It sucks)
- Inter religion marriage still a big question.
- Road accidents casualties die on the spot in spite of a large crowd surrounding them.
- A boy is considered superior to a girl.
- A child who sketches well is complimented as, “Yeh bachha bahut tez hai, yeh pakka ek bada afsar banega”.
(Translation: This child is really sharp, he’ll definitely be a big officer some day)
- A girl walking down an empty street alone just wishes to reach home safely, everyday.
- Not giving money to a beggar is an act of a devil.
- Talent is a parameter, caste matters more (at times).
- Capabilities are myth, sources, and bribes matters actually.
- Never watered a tree, fight for a parking shade.
- We blame the society, but we are the society.
- Bollywood movies songs. 😀
Your views are welcome.
Thank you for reading this.